The Registrar’s Office is an excellent resource for information regarding the College's policies, procedures, course schedules, and academic regulations.
Current ACPHS students may also visit the Student Portal for additional information.
If you have questions about information related to these areas, please feel free to contact us for assistance. If you would like to visit us, our offices are located in the O'Brien Building, Suite 225. Office hours are from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
Ordering Transcripts Online
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to process transcript requests. Follow these steps to order a transcript on-line using a major credit card:
- Click to access the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees ($5 fee per copy).
- Official Electronic transcript now available through the secure site ($6 fee per copy).
- To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations, you must complete the consent to release form and return to NSC before orders are processed and credit cards are charged.
- Order updates will be e-mailed to you from the Clearinghouse. You may also track your order through the Clearinghouse website.
If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (703) 742-7791.
Ordering Transcripts by Mail
Complete the Transcript Request Form, include the appropriate fee ($5 per copy) and mail to the Registrar’s Office at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (address located on form).